Friday, April 3, 2009

Friday, Friday, Friday!

Yeah! its friday!   I have to say it cause in reality I am working most of Saturday with no monday off.... so I need the motivation.

Anyway, I am so tired... we had Art in the Alley last night, It is so nice to be part of a group planning a large event, instead of all by myself.  Art in the Alley was awesome, the artists were great, we had some volunteers from artworks, and they were fabulous.  The music was great and alot of people showed up.  We were very excited about the whole thing.  Great Job Arts Council

Art Trail is tonite, and I do have some last minute change arounds... and a few more posters to hang....  I look forward to a smooth night. we will have a demonstration of wheel throwing.  so get your maps.... www.visaliaarttrail.com

 I do get frustrated that so many artists complain about how there is nothing for artists to do or promote in or sell at, but they are not interested in helping out at all, its just sit back and complain until someone does it... oh wait I don't like this, and I don't like that! aaaawwww!  As you can tell by now....I am frustrated.  
________________

On a health note, upon my elimination from the Inshape Challenge, I will admit, that night I went to the store and brought home a steak and tossed it on the grill... sorry guys but, mmmmm!  Shockingly that was my only cheat.  So far I have not reverted back to soda, which is a huge surprise for me... I figured that would be the first thing I did.  I did notice that when I am dehydrated, I can tell.

I am using some of what I learned from Micah's training sessions to continue and hopefully that will work... Also I seem to remember buying a total gym at Sports Chalet a year or so ago, I should dig that out and try it.  I also discovered a 1.5 mile path that circles the neighborhood.  I also discovered through the use of my daughters Wii Fit... that I lost 1.8  pounds... yeah so I guess I am still on the right track... I don't know what my last measurements were so I don't know what to compare them to....

1 comment:

Lisha Hunnicutt said...

Hey Shelley,
Ask Micah for a copy of your In-Shape measurements page. He gave me a copy of mine so I can keep track of my inches in addition to my pounds lost. I haven't forgotten my starting weight, but there are too many measurements to keep them all straight in my head. Good for you losing another 1.8 pounds!! You Go Girl!!! Hey, and a steak once in a while is OK - I wouldn't even consider that a cheat. A cheat is a slice of pizza or a candy bar. Remember, Micah said a little red meat once in a while is fine. - Lisha

Labels

.cwk (1) 5 alarm (1) abuse (1) adoption (1) alfred hitchcock (1) Alzheimer's (1) appleworks (1) art (3) art council (1) art gallery (3) art in visalia (9) art show (3) art trail (1) art visalia (3) artist (2) arts (1) asparagus fern (1) babies (1) bacon gravy (1) bad day (1) bad food (1) barbecue (1) barbecue stress (1) Barbie (1) bbq (1) bbq stress (1) birds (1) biscuits and gravy (1) BJ's Country Kitchen (1) BJ's Kountry Kitchen (1) blog (2) blogs (2) bought a house (1) breast cancer (2) budget (1) buy it real estate (1) cancer (1) carrie and dale (1) cash (1) cash for clunkers (2) cat (2) cat box (1) cat litter (1) cats (2) Chachies Mango and Peach salsa (1) cheap planter (1) chess (1) chessboard (1) chicken (1) chicken salad recipe (1) chocolate (1) christmas (3) christmas on a budget (2) christmas sales (1) church (1) church visalia (1) cleaning (2) cleaning product review (1) compost (1) confusion (1) contemporary style (1) conversion (1) convert .cwk to .doc (1) convet .cwk to pages (1) cook (1) country gravy (1) coupons (1) craziness (1) credit card (1) credit cards (1) crockpot (1) crossroads (1) dave ramsey (15) dave ramsey christmas (2) day one (1) debt free (4) debt snowball (3) dining room (1) dinner (2) Dinner fiasco (1) dog (1) dolls (1) domestic violence (1) donations (1) drive thru diet (2) dutch modern (1) emeals (2) emealz (2) escrow (1) expressions (1) families (1) fibromyalgia (1) finances (5) financial peace (9) financial peace university (9) fishing theme (1) fixed (1) flour (1) focus (1) food (6) fresh food (3) fresh garlic (1) fresno (1) fresno restaurant review (1) friday fill in (2) frugal (2) fun (1) fun food (1) funny (1) garlic (1) get the keys (1) gift making (1) goals (1) good food (2) green cleaning products (1) gym (3) health food (1) healthy (1) healthy food visalia (1) healthy pancakes (1) hmm 364 (1) holiday (1) home school (1) homemade (2) homemade costume (1) homeschool (1) house cleaning (2) housewife (1) illness (1) in shape (3) inshape (3) inshape city (2) inshape gym (1) insurance (1) jeanine mason donation (1) jesus (1) just for fun (2) kduv (1) kduvfm (1) kentucky gravy (1) kids (2) king arthur (1) king arthur whole wheat (1) king arthur whole wheat pastry flour (1) kings mortgage (1) lack of focus (1) life crisis (1) lion (1) litter maid (1) littermaid (1) living room (1) local art (2) lose weight (3) losing weight (1) Mac (2) mac logicboard (1) mamma's gravy (1) Marine Corp (1) Marines (1) Marriage and money (1) meal planning (3) meals (3) men gifts (1) mental health month (1) mental health visalia (1) menu 4 moms (3) menu planning (5) menus (4) mexican (1) money (4) morning show (1) my favorite costumes so far this year. (1) Nancy Ortiz (1) no more credit (1) online coupons (2) optimism (1) organic food (3) Orosi (1) Osprey (1) pancakes (1) pay attention (1) photohunt submission (1) phrogs (1) pie (1) pie on a stick (1) planter (1) playing (1) positive (1) poster (1) Procrastination (1) progress (1) quiche (1) quotes (1) real country gravy (1) real estate (1) recipe (1) recycle (2) recycled planter (1) recycled potted plant (1) reuse (2) review (1) rosetta (1) run (1) save money (3) school (1) scotch brite never rust soap pads (1) scotch brite never rust soap pads review (1) sick (1) sofa art (1) sofa art visalia (1) spca (1) stained glass (1) strange potato (1) street rat crazy (1) stress (1) summer (1) summer fun (1) swim (1) syrup (1) taco bell (2) talk show (1) teach (1) teaching (1) technology (1) thanksgiving (1) thanksgiving sales (1) the best gravy ever (1) the dog ate the cake (1) treadmill (1) turkey (1) turkey prices (1) turkey visalia (1) United States Marine Corp (1) unnecessary quotes (1) unpacking (1) USMC (1) vacation (1) Vacation bible school visalia (1) vallarta supermarket visalia (1) VBS (1) visalia (24) visalia ca (7) visalia farmers market (1) visalia public works (1) visalia weight loss (1) VMM 264 (1) volunteer (1) VOSPCA (1) walgreens (1) wedding cake (1) weight loss (2) whole wheat pancakes (1) working out (1) yard waste (1) YEAH (1)